20 Jul Sessional Skills Volunteer
Share your skills at Hope’s youth sessions and away days.
Role: Sessional Skills Volunteer
Purpose: To support the Hope Support Services Team in their delivery of youth sessions and away days for young people.
Commitment: We will require your support on an ad-hoc basis throughout the year which will include evenings and weekends.
- Support Youth Development Officers in the delivery of youth sessions and away days
- Deliver activities to young people that are engaging, enhancing and fun
- Interact with the team and general public
- To value and promote the contributions of young people during sessions and away days
- To comply with Hope Support Services policies and procedures
- Friendly, positive and respectful attitude
- Ability to relate to all people from all walks of life
- Flexible approach and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Respect for confidentiality
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Commitment to the aims of Hope Support Services
- Appreciation of the needs of the young people we support
- Willingness to learn
- Organisational skills
Introduction training will be provided and additional specific training will be sourced if necessary.
Volunteers for this role will require a DBS check. A criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to volunteering with Hope Support Services.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01989566317.